request for information on size and budgets for archiving,restoration, digitizing

Dear Colleagues:

I have been the recipient of many requests for names of experienced audio engineers and re-recording facilities that are qualified in restoration work.  I am responding to these requests by raising awareness of the archive,library and collector community needs within the Audio Engineering Community.

I am also trying to get any idea of the overall size of the "industry" to let students, experienced engineers, and facilities gauge their level of investment. I would appreciate copies of any bid templates or  "rfp"  task lists that you may have generated. I also am interested in the budgets available for projects such as digitizing, media restoration for archiving, media restoration for distribution.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Cohen,Ph.D.
Co-Chair AES Technical Council
Archiving, Restroation, and Digital Libraries