Re: arsclist About Mr. Arsenio Rodriguez

Hello ,we have in our collection at The Gramophone Records Museum and Research Centre of Ghana in West Africa  a large collection of Cuban Recordings on the 78 rpm Shellac Gramophone Discs dating to the 1940's and  1950's .I shall be going back to Ghana shortly and will let you know what we have on Mr.Arsenio Rodriquez. Let's communicate on this .

KWAME .