[Graeme Jaye <gjaye@retemail.es>]

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:50:22 +0200
From: Graeme Jaye <gjaye@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Krynski@xxxxxxx
CC: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: arsclist CD question

Hi Sheila

Kac> We are burning CDs from old audio cassettes and have found that a small
Kac> number of the CDs will play on only some computers but not all. Can
you help
Kac> us understand this? And, possibly suggest if there is a way to insure
the new
Kac> CDs will be playable on all machines?

Rather than go through the whole thing here, might I suggest  you have
a look at the following website.  Mike Richter has answered just about
every question you could ever think of (and a few you wouldn't) about
CD's in general and CDR's.

http://resource.simplenet.com/primer/primer.htm

Graeme Jaye

gjaye@xxxxxxxxxxx