Record cleaning machines - second attempt

I tried sending this yesterday, but I think I did something wrong. Apologies if you get multiple copies.

Well, at long last we are getting ready to purchase the turntable, pre-amp, etc. that you all helped me learn about last November! (And thanks again!) Now we are looking into record cleaning machines as well. I need something that will clean 78s, 33s, and 45s (with or without an adapter to make it do all that). Since we don't get to spend money often, I want to get the best equipment I can while I can do so!

I would appreciate any and all advice on types of systems (wet vs. dry), all price ranges, and all brands. What is being used in university or archives settings? What do you like? What don't you like? What will give me the most bang for my buck? You may reply to me off the list if you like. I know I'll get terrific advice, and I really appreciate the help!

Laura Botts
Georgia Music Hall of Fame