Re: arsclist Seeking source

Hello Sheila,

I don't think that you'll be able to get these pads from any source, but
you might want to contact any of the bigger cassette manufacturers
directly.
I'd suggest, that you try to get your hands on a Nakamichi Dragon or a
Nakamichi DR-10 (to name a model still being sold today), as they lift
the pressure pad above the tape during operation. They shouldn't have
any problems as long as that cheap tape you mentioned is still by any
means usable.

Greetings,
Ulrich

--