Please post to the list.

Dear listserv subscriber:
    I wish to submit a request for input through a survey about
cataloging
or indexing of sound recordings.  I seek wide coverage of my request.
 I would like to reach archivists and librarians with particularly
"noncommercial" or rare
commercial recordings (that may be considered archival). It does not
matter how much you catalog in this format or how skilled (or unskilled)

of cataloger; nor does the size or type of institution matter.
I need to have interested list members  give me their name, e-mail
address, listserv where they found the message, and institution name by
direct e-mail to: dschramm@xxxxxxxxxxx  I will e-mail them the survey.
I seek to discover how people are really cataloging sound recordings in
libraries or
so-called sound archives in North America.  Finally, I am a graduate
student in the archival program at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.  I

will list results on the listserv and I hope to publish my paper in a
professional journal.  Thank you.
Dan Schramm