WNYC

Dear ARSCLIST folks,

WNYC, New York Public Radio,  is well into its 75th anniversary year.  To
celebrate this milestone we have been gathering WNYC archival material for
rebroadcast.  I am looking for any WNYC material located outside* of New York
City or in private collections that may be of interest to us.  I would
appreciate an e-mail  if you have any broadcasts, thoughts or suggestions.  I
can be contacted at: alanset@xxxxxxxxx    Thanks for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Andy Lanset
WNYC Archives

alanset@xxxxxxxx

*I am aware of material at the Library of Congress, National Archives and the
Michigan State - East Lansing.