Brad Kay's `accidental' stereo

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Michael Biel wrote:
> matched synchronized recordings, much like the Stockham tape of
> Caruso demos.

Does anyone know of a way of contacting an American named Brad Kay,
who did some work on matched synchronized recordings of, among other
pieces, works by Elgar some time ago? I've just received a recording
of a BBC Radio 3 broadcast made 13 years ago, and would like to
know more, living just a few miles from Elgar's birthplace as we do.

Yours,
John Hayward-Warburton
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://billabong-media.com