Laser Turntables

Hello,

I have received funding to purchase 1 or 2 laser turntables for our music
recordings archive here at BYU. I am considering purchasing the ELP product
from Japan. Does anyone out there have experience with this company and
product? Can anyone recommend another product that I should also examine?

Does anyone recommend an alternative to laser turntables? We will use them
both for playback to patrons and to make preservation digital copies.

Thanks in advance.

David A. Day
Music Librarian
Brigham Young University