Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:16:52 -0500 (EST)
From: David Ackerman <dackerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Multiple recipients of Sonic <sonic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: audio preservation list announcement

A week or so ago I recieved many emails from folks on this list about my
offer to host a list for the purpose of discussion of audio preservation.
If you are among those interested, you may join by sending the command
"subscribe preservation" [in the BODY of your email] to
list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**********************************
David Ackerman
Audio Preservation Engineer