[no subject]

To ACCESS97 users:

	I am sending out another appeal to anyone who feels fairly
familiar with the ACCESS97 database program for help.  This is the first
full year that ARSC has used ACCESS97 for it's membership database files.
(We formally used DBase III-Plus.)  I am in the midst of preparing billing
for 2000 and need to convert info. from one table to another in the
database.  While I find that ACCESS97 is quite a flexible program, it is
not the easiest to master new tricks.  If you can offer some help, please
contact me and I will contact you with further details.  Thanks in advance
for anyone who can help or advise at this busy time of year.

	 My e-mail is:	peters@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter Shambarger
Executivce Director, ARSC