Fwd: CD TEST SERVICE LAUNCH

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:55:18 -0500 (EST)
From: "Kent Kjellgren" <kjell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <seubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CD TEST SERVICE LAUNCH

Philip-Cooke Company is pleased to announce the launch of our long awaited CD TEST SERVICE. Please review the attached acrobat file for details and pricing. Call us and we will send a complete start-up kit including a test interpretation booklet, pre-addressed Airborne Express waybills, padded shippers and CD shipping cases.

Many of you have asked for this service. If you do not have an interest in our CD testing and want to be removed from this list please send me an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject line.

Kent Kjellgren
Philip-Cooke Company
kjell@xxxxxxxxx