[ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] DBX for playback of 78s

HI again!

Thanks for many interesting replys!

By the way I got a EQ, a Technics Stereo Universal Frequency Equaliser, the
SH-9010

Look here:
http://www.stereomanuals.com/vintagetechnics/equalizers/sh9010.htm

This has 2x 5 bands; 60 / 240 /1 k / 4k / 16Khz and +/- 12 dB and one can
also adjust bandwith and frequency

Do you think it may be an idea to slider the 16Khz all the way down?
By the way I have connected it after a Packburn 323A.

What do you think of it?

Regards
Jan