[PADG:1622] ALA PARS committee appointments

Hi all,
As the current vice-chair, I'm currently organizing all the
committee appointment needs and will be contacting many of
you about currently held appointments as well as potential
new ones.

In the short term I need to appoint or reappoint the PARS
SECTION REPRESENTATIVES to the following ALCTS level
committees:

Budget & Finance,
Education,
Organization & Bylaws,
Planning,
Program,
Publications.

If you have questions or would like to volunteer, please
contact me.  These committees require attendance at the
conference meeting, and reporting to and from appropriate
PARS committees.  Membership does not preclude being
appointed to other PARS committees.

I have been sent a number of volunteer forms, and several
of you have suggested some names already, but all
suggestions and a spirit of volunteerism is greatly
appreciated :)

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you ALL :)

Julian Stam
Preservation Manager
Boston College, O'Neill Library
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3810