Re: More on Biblographic software

David
        I take your points and can see the benefit in exchange of data but havi
ng
to buy new software in order to do so still seems seem unreasonable.
Unfortunately, I still think that you have to aim at a lower common
denomiator database system. More awkward, it is true but feasible and
really promoting the stated aims of the database which is accessiblity.

MS or Corel might not be standard in the sense that you have taken it, but
virtually everyone has them on their compute be it mac or PC based.

But, hey, if everyone else is happy to buy a dedicated bibliographic
referencing software package then go for it!

However, if the data is not importable into excel or access (which is what
I will be using to collect it and contribute to it) then would you mind
placing the bibligraphy on a remote ftp server rather than sending it out
as attachments.