More on Biblographic software

David and everyone

I would appreciate a sample record (or two) from BibText.  My Procite
database is on my Mac at home and I have to translate it to PC format to e
mail it from here.  I am not sure if you would be intersted in some of the
obscure info on my Antarctic work (the references to the paper testing the
hardness variation of snow and ice is, no doubt enthralling!) but it would
be interesting to know what happens when one attempts to exchange the
info.

David, in short yes, but it will take a few days.
Janet

Janet Hughes