Heritage Working Group paper

Janet..

How are things going?

Saw Jimbo at the markets on Sunday..which made me remember that I had
not
seen you for a while.

I am about to put in for an ARC Small Grant on air sampling.  I am
interested in air quality to tie in with the outdoor corrosion
work...existing work gives only particle size and elements present.  RIM
can
give minerals/carboniferous material...especially when we get the xyz
stage.

It occurs to me that indoor air sampling is something we ought to do as
well..  Do you do this/  are you equipped to do this/  is this something
we
should be trying to do?  Are there any questions I have missed/

Best wishes

Dudley