[AIC National Collections Emergency News]

Member Information

American Institute for Conservation Requests Information on Members Living in Areas Affected by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

If you are an AIC member and were or are residing in areas affected by Hurricanes Katrina and/or Rita, please let AIC know that you
are OK and if AIC can offer any assistance. We have received positive information from many who were able to evacuate. If you think
that you will be at a temporary address for more than a week, don?t forget to forward your new temporary contact information to AIC.
That way we can help you keep connected to the conservation community.

If you have information on an AIC member in the Hurricane affected areas, please let us know on their behalf. All replies should be
directed to: Eryl Wentworth at ewentworth@xxxxxxxxxxxx