Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Awards -- Award criteria (was: Awards 2009 - Call for Nominations)

Hi, thanks for your reply. I think it is very useful to consider websites
that have reached, as you say, the "1st edition" phase. Certainly a website
has to compare in quality and depth to other contenders. Since websites can
include copious audio samples and cover graphics, I believe that this should
be taken into account when comparing sites to print works. IMHO, a site that
includes sound samples is much more valuable to researchers and devotees
than a printed or online list, no matter how wonderful the list.

I'll respond privately with some details about my own sites.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com