Re: [ARSCLIST] Bruno Hi Fi records

I also have "Sephardim and Ashkenazim Jews, One God - One Nation, Bruno
Hi-FI Records, BR 50192. The Sephardic material is by the (Jo) Amar
Sephardic Song & Dance Ensemble. The Ashkenaz material is Canator Avner
Sobel with leon Graf at the organ. Copyright 1962, Musicart International.

By the way, the notes of this recording are so sparse as to be almost
non-existent, but they did find the space to inform us that "The lacquer
master of this pure vinyl pressing was made from an original tape recording
and was cut on an automatic variable pitch Scully recording lathe with a
Cook 3B feedback cutter utilizing standard RIAA equalization."

Personally, I always preferred the Cook 3A feedback cutter...

<G>

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420
USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com