Re: [ARSCLIST] Reel-to-Reel Tape Flange Supplier Needed

Nearly all European broadcast archives (millions of tapes) use "pancakes" on
100 mm DIN hubs.
Broadcast standard tapes (made by BASF, Agfa) are back coated for proper
winding and packing.
Only when played on non-professional machines (e.g. Revox) with insufficient
tape tension, packing may become loose and risk falling apart.

Jos Van Dyck
NGM Archiving Solutions